The most popular cars
- Toyota Hiace Van
- Toyota Vitz
- Toyota Land Cruiser Prado
- Honda Fit
- Toyota Corolla Axio
- Toyota Aqua
- Toyota Rav4
- Toyota Prius
- Toyota Allion
- Nissan Skyline
- Toyota Noah
- Toyota Alphard
Being a landlocked country Swaziland do not have it’s own port so it shares the port from other country like South Africa (Durban)
Used vehicles that are over 15 years are prohibited in the country.
Right-Hand Drive vehicles
Right hand drive vehicles are only permitted to be imported.
Documents Required for importation
- Bill Of Lading
- Registration Documents
- Commercial Invoice
- DA 304S Form
- Interpol Clearance
- Import Certificate
Concession to returning residents or new residents
Returning residents or new residents may import under full rebate of customs duties and exemption of taxes, provided they follow the following conditions
- One motor vehicle per family may be imported
- The vehicle so imported must have been the personal property of the importer and has been used for personal use only.
- Vehicle must be owned the vehicle for at least a year before importing to Swaziland.
- New residents must obtain permanent residence in Swaziland.
- Returning residents must have originally emigrated from Swaziland; obtained residents' status abroad; and are returning to Swaziland permanently.
- If the vehicle have been owned and used for at least a year before importation, then the amount of duty rebated will be reduced pro-rata, according to the number of days less than 12 months.
- An application for an import permit must be obtained prior to shipment of the vehicle to Swaziland.
Taxation in Swaziland
Duties: 0 – 40%