How to buy car from Japanese Auto Auctions. You can take a view on our VIDIEO GUIDANCE in 3 parts.
Dear customers ! To see the final cost of the car at your port of destination you can
use the function CAR CALCULATOR which is built in every lot page.
First you should register ⇒ go to your personal panel ⇒ go to Direct Aictions ⇒
to open any lot page ⇒ push CAR CALCULATE button ⇒ input the auction sale sum ⇒
push CALCULATE ⇒ see the price of this special vehicle at you port.
To register (sign up) at the aaajapan.com please follow the link and input real data (registration is free):
- Login (user name)
- Phone number
- Password and Password confirmation
Please provide workable e-mail and telephone number to contact for account identification.
After “Sing In” you get the access to the Direct Auctions, all lots available, sales statistics, full descriptions and personal instruments.
Please follow to Direct Auctions though your personal panel, then click on “Direct Auctions” icon. Now you can see the list of available cars, and bid on the chosen one.
Steps to purchase a car from the auction:
- To find the average auction price for the desired car, please use Sales Statistics. Please choose the maker, model, year of production and other options, then click the “Search” button. If you need any help, please Contact Us.
- To start bidding it is necessary to deposit amount at 200 000 Japanese Yen (2000 USD) for cars less than 1 000 000 JPY (One million Japanese yen) bid price. If the bid price of the desired car is higher than 1 000 000 JPY, the deposit amount is discussed by each lot. The Deposit sum can be deducted from the final invoice sum (after purchasing). Also the Deposit can be kept for future bids. Deposit for expensive cars over 1.000.000 JPY must be 50% of your bid, for example if you plce bid 2.000.000 JPY - you must send us deposit of 1.000.000 JPY which later will be deducted from the invoice sum - when your bids won and you bought the car. If you need - we can provide invoice for deposit transfer by bank T/T. In this case we provide us your full information for invoice.
- After confirmation of getting the deposit you can start bidding.
We are bidding for the car only after you confirm your bid after we translate auction sheet, because in auction sheet there may be information that may change your decision - to cancel or bid for this car, for example - damages, rust, corrosion, repair history and so on. If you would like to bid without translation of the auction sheet, write: "BID WITHOUT TRANSLATION OF THE AUCTION SHEET, I HAVE NO CLAIMS "
Dear customers !
Please note, that we deliver cars only by Ro-Ro vessels and only to port. Therefore before placing a bid, You should notify us a port of destination. Then we will check - if there are Ro-Ro vessels coming to this port or not. And can we deliver the car to Your destination or we can not. Before buying cars - check the nearest port with Ro-Ro vessels shipping line. We do not deliver cars to any inner inland regions, or by containers. Because in case of containers You will have to buy and ship 4 cars for 1 container to make transportation cost reasonable per 1 unit.
Please follow to Auction Search page and find the lot by your desire. Please click on the car from the list to see the details. If you satisfy with pictures and description (from the auction list), you can make “initial bid” by input the sum (in Japanese yen) and click “Bid”, please see the screen. You can change the bid amount if necessary.
Please note you input amount in Japanese Yen, EXCLUDING the other charges (delivery, export clearance, etc.), freight and import expenses in the country of delivery. All pointed charges would be added to the bid price of the car. We provide you with translation of the auction list (car description) after the “initial bid”. Please confirm your bid, after reading the translation. Please follow to the “My Bids” link from your personal panel, as shown at the screen.
In the list of your bids, please read the translation to each lot and type your reply to each lot. Please click on the “Pen with note” button (above each lot) and write the answer about particular lot, than save it. Please see the screen how to do it. You can write “OK” or “CANCEL” or any question and/or change your bid. Only after the confirmation, we buy the car from the auction. Please note, the final price of the auction can be up 20 000 JPY higher due to the auction system.
If you point mouse on green area, you can see average sale price for this model. See the picture below.
Before bidding, please use other services at aaajapan.com (free):
- Check the month of car production.
In the auction list pointed the date of first car registration not the production date (the date of production is before of the registration date). To check the date of production please input the chassis number in special box, as shown at the picture. If there is no information about the production date, please contact us for checking this information for you. Depending on the production date, the customs duty can be different. Please check the date to avoid any question in importing.
- Check vehicle
If the vehicle was traded before at the actions, you can see it by clicking “Check vehicle”. You can see the results of the previous auctions about sold/not sold and the price. Please see the screen.
After successful bid:
- If your bid won (we bought the vehicle by your price or less), we send you invoice to your e-mail. You should make payment on the same day or the next day after You received invoice from our company. The invoice sum is CIF price in the port of delivery. All import taxes, duties and services in the country of delivery are paid by You separately.
- After we received the payment, we negotiate about the date of shipment and the forwarding company. Our agent make pictures of the car and send you by e-mail. All the documents will be sent by post.
- After shipment of the car (vehicle), please attend to make customs clearance by yourself.